:: sixtyfour ::

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Hay everyone! First - Mozilla Firefox users rejoice!! I'm a Firefox convert and like Leonard I couldn't view this blog unless I used Internet Explorer [which is prone to threats like spyware and stuff]. Just now I decided to take a look at the layout and not surprisingly it was full of errors and mistakes. The layout looked as though 10 different people added and removed stuff they liked and disliked and passed it on. The problem of the "links" not working was also fixed. There are still many errors left in the layout and I'll try my best to fix them. For now, anyone who's experiencing any problems viewing the page can direct their concerns to me and I'll try to fix it ASAP.

In the meantime, erm... have fun everyone! :)

- aloy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home