:: sixtyfour ::

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Boo!

okay i'm attempting to blog after seeing wanx's post. haha. work has been pretty boring recently. maybe it's juz my work.. but it's getting a little on my nerves becuz i haven been using a lot of my brain.. the things i do are mundance and meaningless. so i seriously cant wait to get back to sch! haha. thankfully, all these torture will end on 31 may and after that i'm going to try to find another job.. like sell ice cream!! haha! i really wanna sell ice cream! and i want to do some community service. i think that will definitely make life more meaningful for me. so if anybody wants to join me, juz let me noe k!

okay, sth quite serious to share with u guys.. i dunno how many of u knew abt it.. but i heard from xuebin that ms quek recently underwent an operation. she is alr back in sch teaching.. so if anyone of u is free.. can juz drop by to visit her.. yup yup.

lastly, chenjing! upload the photos we took that day when u have time k! dun forget! thanks loads :)

miss u guys!
luv, wanz :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home