:: sixtyfour ::

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Me me me me me!

heyhey~~CJ here~Aiyah,becoz of the Taiwan earthquake (I think), access to oversea( as in out of China to me) website is really very slow-_-...Todae is the first time I access my yahoo email sucessfully~~so i only know about this blog todae =p

So first of all, happy new year!though its a bit late~~but still wish all your new year wish(es) come true!

about my life~~Well, coz I am too bored, no one pei2 wo3 wan2 陪我玩, i found a work experience at a bank (ICBC,if u have heard of it,quite big) .It has been quite a while already~Basically i work the same time as those adults, morning 830--12, afternoon 2--6pm. Banks got alot strict rules.COz i am not a formal employee, i can't do much there( like i can't cash the check for customers). i just wonder around ,watch the rest work and ask questions. Things I do most are photocopying, opening accounts for companies, answering phonecalls and pao2 tui3 (跑腿).Sigh~~ not much hands-on,but still can learn sth here and there lah~

working is much more tiring then I thought.physically more tiring. like me, no needa do much but still feel tui2 ruan3 after work~mayb i stand too much~so, must ti3 liang4 (体谅)your parents ah~~

The worst part about the job is that I dun get pay~~totally a FREE labour!!><
They say I am not "qualified" for getting money.In China, there isn't anything like "work experience". Very few companies do that kind of charity work~so if i wanna learn from them, i dun get money. If i want $$, i work at coffee shops~~Sigh, one just can't get knowledge and $$ at the same time ~~

So this is one thing happened lately~~sorry my writing is very dry and luo1 suo1 啰嗦, I seldom blog in English~~paiseh paiseh~~

To yisin:haha, where do you hear that from? Aiyah, I also dunno where I will be for Uni.Anw,if u miss me, just pay for my air tic, I will go back immediately to see u^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home